[Smaug] (forw) Re: A test

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 5 17:41:13 PDT 2012

Peter has since 2009 had a second Smaug mailing list at his ISP, at
http://lists.sonic.net/mailman/listinfo/smaug , alongside the main one
SVLUG has always provided to him.  (I have no idea why.  He described it
at the time as an 'announcements' list, though it's not running in
announcements mode.)  I sent this reply to Peter before I realised he's
posted to the _other_ Smaug mailing list, at his ISP, Sonic.net.

To my knowledge, Peter is not currently on _this_ Smaug mailing list
(the main one).  Anyhow, FYI.