[Smaug] DuckDuckGo

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Nov 30 21:41:22 PST 2011

I just installed a link to the DuckDuckGo search engine in my Firefox on this netbook.

    https://duckduckgo.com/

They are mentioned on the Linux Mint website.

I just downloaded Linux Mint 12 (CD and DVD) but haven't tried it yet.

I may be at the meeting tomorrow. Or maybe not. If the wind is still howling like tonight, I'll be under the covers shivering though. :(

Happy Holidays

Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.
  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  UBUNTU:       http://releases.ubuntu.com/