[Smaug] Probably no meeting this Thursday

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Mon Oct 10 19:50:55 PDT 2011

Since none of the regular attendees are likely to show up this Thursday, I assume there won't be a meeting.

I will be meeting up with some old friends from the early 1970s at the Dutch Goose in Menlo Park that evening. Other regulars haven't been showing up for the last 2 or 3 weeks. So, it's up to everybody else to show up or not!

We should reconsider what we want to do about meetings. Interest seems to be waning.

Hoping to see you all soon, anyway.

Peter Belew

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal
		http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/