[Smaug] No Felton LUG this weekend

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 9 23:41:45 PDT 2011

Quoting Peter Belew (peterbe at sonic.net):

> I just heard there will NOT be a Felton LUG meeting this month after all:

If FeltonLUG or Smaug members wish to cross the hill for a while, they
are very welcome to join CABAL for its twice-monthly meeting is west
Menlo Park, just a little bit northwest of Stanford University, in my
and my wife's spacious and green backyard.  I will as usual be making
fresh garlic bread and some major dinner dish to share, and CABAL is
glad to help attendees with any BSD or Linux distribution, including
those from our large collection:

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

We've been helping people with Linux problems, and running both large
and installfests, since 1997.

CABAL is a joint technical and social event, with no particular
schedule, running from 4 pm to midnight.

Address, directions, etc., here:  http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/