[Smaug] No Felton LUG this weekend

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Jun 9 19:22:23 PDT 2011

I just heard there will NOT be a Felton LUG meeting this month after all:

Hey, all --

Since neither Bob nor I are able to lead the meeting on Saturday --
adding to the fact that we would have to meet in the smaller room
(with the pool table -- not conductive to computer work) -- we're
going to take a break in June and pick up again when we have the big
room in July.

So the next Felton LUG meeting will be on JULY 9 at the fire station.
A notice will be sent out closer to the meeting.

Have a great June, folks.

Larry Cafiero

 - Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       11.04 28 April 2011
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal