[Smaug] The Ocelot is coming soon to a computer near you

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed May 25 17:16:16 PDT 2011

The alpha-1 of Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot will show up a week from tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what Canonical has in mind for this release.

BTW Gnome 2.32 is going to be released in September, in time for Oneiric's October final release. I imagine that's what I will use in my systems, when I set up 11.10.

See you all at Thursday's meeting!

BTW our new friends from last Thursday are heading to Europe, but will be back for a while at the end of the summer.

- Peter Belew

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       11.04 28 April 2011
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal