[Smaug] Eric, David, Paul, and Mox: Problem at your nameservers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 18 17:02:52 PDT 2011

Quoting Max Baker (maxbaker at gmail.com):

> Hi Reck, Mox here....
>
> The last time I heard the words 'smaug' muttered, it was 2008.    That
> may have been the last time I served up that domain name too.
>
> If smaug still need a secondary, please let me know.

Yes, please.

We noticed (today) that you moved ns.portalpotty.net from IP address
64.34.174.102 to IP address 209.237.247.49.  Please in the future, if
you're doing secondary, let primarys know about your IP changes.

209.237.247.49 is now authorised to pull down scruz.org zone transfers.
Please start service, and we'll then revise the authoritative roster.
Thanks.

Also, no problem if you ever decide to stop secondary service again,
but a heads-up to the primary is appreciated, when you do.  Thanks
again!