[Smaug] Access to scruz.org was DNS problem.

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed May 18 13:22:21 PDT 2011

Hi everyone -

The DNS problem which prevented access (by name) with our web site at http://scruz.org or http://www.scruz.org or http://scruz.got.net etc. was resolved, after Rick Moen contacted the people responsible for primary and secondary DNS for our site.

Thanks to Rick for helping with this - I couldn't at the time, since I had to help someone who is doing work on my house.

See you all tomorrow at the meeting!

 - Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       11.04 28 April 2011
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal