[Smaug] Eric, David, Paul, and Mox: Problem at your nameservers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 18 12:27:35 PDT 2011

Quoting Paul hall (phall at csumb.edu):

> have to plead ignorance CSUmb does not host this dns

Hi, Paul.  No reason you should remember this, I guess, but _you_
personally volunteered and set up DNS for smaug.org at the IP
74.95.202.57 nameserver, starting May 2006.  My recollection might be
off, but my recall is that that was/is your nameserver, not CSUMB's.

Here's your public posting:
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/smaug/2006q2/001641.html

---<begin quotation>---