[Smaug] "Mr Toots" is not accessible

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:30:45 PDT 2011

Hi Ian -

Actually, the same lift connects both to the bar (below-street level)
and the street, as well as Mr Toots (top level). I went to Mr Toots
via the lift this afternoon.

According to the guy running Mr Toots, the lift WAS out of order till
a "couple of days ago". But now it works.

It's a nice place!

- Peter Belew