[Smaug] "Mr Toots" is not accessible

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu May 12 20:35:56 PDT 2011

We'll have to find another place. While I was told there is an elevator, it turns out it has been broken for some time, with an uncertain schedule for repair, according to a waiter at Margheritaville downstairs.

So I came home, after having to deal with a violent situation in the alley next door.

I won't be back. Too many drunks around.

Peter Belew

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       11.04 28 April 2011
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal