[Smaug] Fwd: [Felton LUG] Natty Narwhal at the next Felton LUG meeting

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:06:32 PDT 2011

Hi Rick -

I sent that out to get your opinion on the best or accepted way to do

I suppose one can train users to do that - in my case - reply-to-all
results in a reply to the sender plus a reply to the list, unless I
explicitly edit the To: and Cc: entries - that's what's happening
right now with this reply to you and the list. I didn't bother to edit
those entries, in this case.

The Felton LUG list is set up to reply to the list only, and there
really haven't been any flame wars on that.

It hasn't been very clear whether people new to this list understand
all this. Perhaps they will be educated when they read this.

Question, Rick: Are you getting 2 copies of this response? If so,
please let me know.

Thanks, Peter