[Smaug] Fwd: [Felton LUG] Natty Narwhal at the next Felton LUG meeting

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:19:16 PDT 2011

Thanks for that, Rick.

BTW, what do you think of the idea of setting up this list so that
replies go to the list by default, instead of to the original sender.
I think a number of people on this list have been assuming that the
default "R" (or whatever) is going to send their response to the list,
so conversations get broken.

Peter