[Smaug] Fwd: [Felton LUG] Natty Narwhal at the next Felton LUG meeting

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:21:21 PDT 2011

This talk regarding Ubuntu Natty Narwhal 11.04 is worth attending. I'm
particularly interesting in checking out the Ubuntu Developer summit
link that Grant posted.

I've installed Natty on all my 686-compatible machines, and find that
it works well. I use Gnome on all of them, since most of my display
hardware is old; also, I find I can work better programming under
Gnome that under Ubuntu's new desktop, even on my netbook.

Peter Belew