[Smaug] No meeting, presumably

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:27:15 PDT 2011

Actually, Chris just told me there were a few 'extra' people last
Thursday, when I was especially sick. So there were around 7 total, I
think. It was people who've shown up occasionally before, but not
regularly; one of them from Monterey.

I encourage a bit of online discussion about meeting places ... I
think the Capitola area is best for the people who have been showing
up regularly.

Peter