[Smaug] No meeting, presumably

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Apr 27 19:52:20 PDT 2011

I assume that there will be no meeting tomorrow night, since no one has responded on the list about finding a different place, and followed up regarding a definite location. So I'll state that there will be no meeting on the web page.

In case you haven't notice, the official release date for Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" is tomorrow. This means that today's daily build is probably basically the same as the release.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule
  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/current/

Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       11.04 28 April 2011
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal