[Smaug] Can't make it ...

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:32:41 PDT 2011

Mr Toot's sounds good. Possibly the parking cost will result in the
place not getting overcrowded. Again, we need someone to check how
crowded it gets in the evening.

I'm likely to be under the weather for another week.

Peter

>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyNarwhal
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule
>>> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current