[Smaug] Can't make it ...

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:11:27 PDT 2011

We were meeting at the IHOP in Capitola (formerly Tiny's), but
switched because they couldn't be bothered to keep their wifi working.

There are other possible locations, but most of them close early. If
we could meet at 6 pm instead of 7:30, it would be easier. For
example, the People's Cafe at 17th and Brommer is open only until 8
pm.

One reason we tried Pergolesi is that people living in and near
downtown complained about going to Capitola. But then, after we moved
downtown, those people never showed up.

Peter