[Smaug] Can't make it ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 24 10:56:39 PDT 2011

Quoting Peter Belew (peterbe at sonic.net):

> I've decided I can't make it to SMAUG meetings at Cafe Pergolesi any
> more.
>
> Last time I was there, I almost fell down some stairs outside in the
> dark - it's just too unsafe for me.

Peter, I might be wrong, but my sense is that you've lately been the
primary person making sure Smaug meetings continue at all.  It therefore
would be regrettable if you were to defer to the selection of Cafe
Pergolesi by curtailing involvement, if in the alternative there are
other venues.

It's possible that you meant 'Cafe Pergolesi is too dangerous for me
after dark so, unless there are serious objections, we'll be using
another location', in which case please disregard this posting.