[Smaug] Meeting, Ubuntu 11.04 beta 2, plug computers

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Apr 13 12:27:05 PDT 2011

See you all at the meeting tomorrow at 7:30 pm.

Tomorrow is the beta-2 release date for Ubuntu 11.04 natty narwhal. The current daily build should pretty close to the official beta-2 one. There are some kernel changes that are frozen for the final release (in 2 weeks) but they may not appear in the beta-2 builds.

  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/
  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/current/

Here's a link regarding Saturday's talk on Plug Computers at the Felton LUG (I think I posted this earlier, but here it is again):

  http://shallowsky.com/plugs/

Also

  http://www.arduino.cc/

Till tomorrow,

 Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.10 10 October 2010
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx