[Smaug] Fwd: [Felton LUG] Capitola Grille (old Lyons) on 41st Ave

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:28:44 PDT 2010

Hi everyone - this was posted on the Felton LUG list - sounds like Capitola
Grill would be worth trying once in a while.

I note that while a few people that live near downtown like Pergolesi as a
place to hang out, the four people that show up the most live nearer
Capitola (including myself).

Peter Belew