[Smaug] IHOP's Wifi

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Jul 8 17:08:14 PDT 2010

I had lunch at the IHOP in Capitola today, and was surprised to find that the wifi was working well. We were sitting right over the partition from the kitchen. The signal level was high, and I didn't detect any competing access points.

I'll have to check at other times of day or evening, and at other locations in the restaurant.

Something to consider for the occasional out-of-Santa-Cruz meeting.

Peter Belew

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS April 2010
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx