[Smaug] Meeting tonight

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Jul 8 09:50:45 PDT 2010

We'll be meeting again tonight at Cafe Pergolesi, at 7:30 pm.

I intend to bring CD's for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat alpha-3, Fedora 13, and CentOS for people to try.

I may need a ride - my knee isn't doing well, and walking across the parking lot may be too much for me. I'll see how I'm doing in the afternoon ...

I note that the downtown lots are now pay lots, EVEN FOR THE HANDICAP SPACES! You have to walk to a ticket machine to get a ticket for your space. That will make it even harder for me.

Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS April 2010
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx