[Smaug] Save the Internet URL

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Jul 8 09:38:00 PDT 2010

FYI: Save The Internet -

  http://www.savetheinternet.com/

>From an email I received from savetheinternet.com:

"In the last six months, Net Neutrality supporters have submitted hundreds of thousands of comments urging the FCC to protect the open Internet.

"Whenever the FCC asks for comments, we have overwhelmed it with calls for protections against Internet censorship and blocking. And we're not giving up until our online rights are guaranteed.

Now the FCC needs to hear from you again. Can you answer these two questions?"

  http://www.savetheinternet.com/fcc-comments

- Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS April 2010
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx