[Smaug] When shall we three (4, 5, ...) meet again, in thunder, .... ?

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Tue Jul 6 13:06:30 PDT 2010

(FYI that's a partial quote from MacBeth)

Let's meet again at Cafe Pergolesi. We can beat on the wifi and discuss the future possibilities for meeting places.

I just received some email about tomorrow's New Tech Meetup meeting at the Media Center on the west side:

  http://www.meetup.com/santacruznewtech/calendar/13593867/?a=nr1p_grp&rv=nr1p

I'm planning on going.

I wonder if that place could provide a meeting place for SMAUG, from time to time.

There is also my idea of Cruzio being a potential host, in its new building.

Here's some news about a Java class at Cabrillo:

  http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_15446453

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS April 2010
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx