[Smaug] Meeting tonight; first Linux Picnic 19 announcement

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Dec 23 07:27:13 PST 2009

We will have a meeting tonight at Asana Teas. Next week we will also meet on Wednesday, but we will revert to Thursday evenings the following week.

There is a new web site for the Linux Picnic this summer - I just put a link on the SMAUG web page. The exact date hasn't been chosen, but it will probably be in late August.

http://scruz.org

See you all this evening!

- Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS first alpha release on Dec 10!
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx
  SuSE:		http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.2