[Smaug] Meetings the next 2 Wednesdays

Steve Kudlak izelatlan at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 18 11:23:31 PST 2009

Why do cafe's change their WPA keys so frequently? I know tech firms with security implications that do things at a much more leisurely approcah?  I dunno how to gently ask them.  I am kind of sad that Bad Ass Cafe went down the tubes,. butr I dunno about ttechies getting into the Franchise Biz gamer and Bob who ran the thing was a techie first and foremost.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve