[Smaug] 'tis the time to Download!

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Dec 10 09:19:30 PST 2009

Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 LTS alpha 1 is ready to download. See below.

I'm downloading the alternate install ISO now, then I'll get the desktop/live ISO.

One can do the initial update from the older LTS or from Karmic using the alternate install CD, which saves time.

I hope to see folks tonight at Asana Teas.

Peter

  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS first alpha release on Dec 10!
		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx
  SuSE:		http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.2