[Smaug] Thursday and Saturday

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Tue Dec 1 21:56:55 PST 2009

As usual, this Thursday at 7:30 we'll meet at Asana Teas on Lincoln.

If you aren't on the Cabrillo mail list:

And Saturday there will be a Felton LUG meeting at the Felton Fire Station, 135 Kirby St. (behind the community center on Highway 9), from 2 to 5ish (probably longer). (To quote Larry Cafiero)

Larry will be bringing some USB sticks with Fedora 12, and suggests bring a USB drive to contain Fedora 12 to try out. (I think I have a CD with Fedora 12, in which case I'll bring it.)

Peter
  That's why you have a Linux/BSD/UNIX server for backups.

  SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
  My Web:       http://littlegreenmen.armory.com/~peterbe/
  UBUNTU:       10.04 LTS first alpha release on Dec 10!
 		https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule
  SuSE:		http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.2
  Fedora:	http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora