[Smaug] That name 'SuSE' and how to pronounce it

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:13:49 PST 2009

For the open source version and Novell versions the only current way
to spell it is openSUSE and SUSE per Joe Brockmeier and per
www.novell.com.  It's a (c) product name now that has dropped it's
German origins and is properly now in all caps.

Disclaimer: I used to work for SuSE Linux Inc. in Oakland in 2001
before the Novell merger

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam