[Smaug] Meetings

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Thu Oct 15 17:38:25 PDT 2009

Hi -

We met at the  Asana Tea house downtown last week.

They have good wifi, with WPA encoding. The tables are a bit small and cramped, a bit small for 4 people and their laptops and any food, but I suppose you could put 2 together. If you want to eat veggies and protein, do it first, they specialize in tea and desserts. There is a taqueria across the street, and plenty of other places to eat dinner around.

There's a nice Near Eastern food place a block away, on Walnut, that I like.

See you all there next Monday!

Peter

  That's why you have a UNIX server for backups.

    SMAUG:        http://scruz.org/
    My Web:       http://www.armory.com/~peterbe/