[Smaug] 10 days to Ubuntu Karmic RC

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:09:43 PDT 2009

As I recall Intrepid 8.10 had a control panel that allowed you to view the
bootup messages but I don't see a similar feature from a control panel in
Karmic. I am sure there's a way, perhaps configuring xsplash and usplash or
removing them. If you ask in #ubuntu on freenode.net I am sure someone will
know.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam