[Smaug] New sonic.net subscriber ??

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Sat Jun 13 16:54:53 PDT 2009

Hi -

I just received a certificate from Sonic.net due to my having recommended someone who just signed up with that ISP. I'm curious who that may be - I've recommended Sonic to various people in the past, so this could be any of a number of people.

Let me know if you signed up with Sonic.net recently they just gave me a t-shirt or a credit for recommending you. :)

Maybe I'll go to Santa Rosa and pick a T-shirt up in person! (I owe my sister-in-law a trip to Mendocino soon anyway).

Peter Belew