[Smaug] Capitola IHOP

Keith Derrick keith.derrick at att.net
Wed Jun 3 13:49:15 PDT 2009

Peter et al,

I was over that way today so I dropped in for a chat with the manager.

They do have free WiFi access, and would have no objection to us holding our meeting there. I explained that we weren't high rollers and that many would just have a soda. the manager even showed me which table would have power available - in a back room hence quiet - and offered to move tables together etc.

So, all in all I'd say they are definitely group friendly.

The IHOP opens on June 15th, which is a Tuesday, so the 21st would be the first sensible date for a meeting there. Obviously there's abundant FREE parking.

This is not saying we SHOULD move to the IHOP, just answering the question of whether we COULD.

Let the debate begin 8)

Keith