[Smaug] Meeting tonight

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:48:01 PDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Yes, Ubuntu 9.10 is right on schedule, six months after April 2009's 9.04. I
am continually surprised how many people overlook the version/date
relationship Ubuntu uses.

Have a good meeting,

--
-- Grant
-- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

P.S. We had a good meeting last night in freenode's #ubuntu-california with
some new faces. If you or others would like to join us every other Sunday
night at 7 PM that would be great. Log files of past meetings are available
on the wiki.