[Smaug] Ubuntu 9.04 upgrade using the alternate disk

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:52:53 PDT 2009

Hi Peter,

I am glad to hear your upgrade worked out OK in the end.  Fortunately I
didn't have any problems on my desktop requiring multiple attempts. I did an
alternate cd image mount for my Ibex to Jaunty upgrade too. I literally went
to sleep before it finished and I think it took about four hours to
complete.

Regards,

-- Grant Bowman <grantbow at gmail.com
-- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam