[Smaug] Felton LUG this coming Saturday

Peter Belew peterbe at sonic.net
Wed Apr 29 15:11:19 PDT 2009

(From Larry Cafiero)

Hi, all --

Well, since Saturday is the first Saturday of the month, you know what that means: Felton LUG meets at the fire station (135 Kirby) from 2 to after 5 p.m. (but not much longer).

Since Jaunty Jackalope was released a week or so ago, I'm hoping the Ubunteros among the group will be around to introduce us to the latest release. I've added our meeting to the Ubuntu list as a venue for introducing Jaunty, so I'm hoping someone steps up to give us a look-see (Grant?).

Hope to see you there.

Larry

I have 9.04 RC disks for Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and Kubuntu. Also I installed the Xubuntu and Kubuntu desktops (xfce and KDE) along with Gnome on my Ubuntu installation.

- Peter

http://scruz.org/