[Smaug] Installfest at UCSC

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:51:25 PDT 2007

Well it's at least 2 years since SlugLUG has done an installfest, though
another campus group put on two installfests last year. There are two
adjacent rooms next to each other, and possibly both could be used.
Normally (in the past) only one was needed.

This page has some images of installfests in the 2002-2003 school
year, at Jack's Lounge:

  http://abcruzww.com/peter/installfests/

The images show typically about half of one of the two rooms.

At that time we were having frequent meetings, with about 4 people
showing up, in the same room.

- Peter