[Smaug] Fwd: Vyatta Open-Source Router - Discounts & Referral Fees

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 6 11:38:29 PDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner-bounces at lists.svlug.org -----

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom McCafferty <tmccafferty at vyatta.com>
To: smaug-admin at lists.svlug.org
Subject: Vyatta Open-Source Router - Discounts & Referral Fees

I'm writing you to invite the Santa Cruz Microsoft-Alternative User Group to join the Vyatta LUGs Associate Program.  At Vyatta, we know that many of the early adopters of our open-source router/firewall/VPN solution are members of their local Linux User Groups.  In fact, Vyatta has participated in several groups by speaking, presenting webinars, and supplying Vyatta content for their meetings.  This new program is an attempt to formalize a way to work with user groups such as yours by:

1. Offering 5% referral fee to organizations for member purchases
2. Offering 5% discount to group members
3. Scheduling private webinars / presentations for your group

We know that organizations like SMAUG are the reason that Vyatta is becoming so popular and we want to thank you for your support.  For program specifics please visit:  http://www.vyatta.com/partners/lugs/

If you have any questions about the program, don???t hesitate to e-mail me.  If you are ready to join, just follow the link above and fill in the short application.

Tom McCafferty
Director of Marketing
Vyatta, Inc.
tmccafferty at vyatta.com