[Smaug] Computer Disposal

Sean Kellogg skellogg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:56:37 PST 2007

Perhaps I wasn't clear...  the problem is with the plug itself, which is all
bent out of shape.  And while I wouldn't have a problem working with it while
it's unplugged, it's the plugging it back in part that worries me.  There is
a utility of replace a $45 piece of equipment versus replacing a $1000 piece
of equipment.

As for generics...  it's an Apple power adapter, so chances are slim.  I've
already picked up a new on via ebay for 1/2 the ticket price listed on
apple's site.  All I want to do now is get rid of the old one safely.

-Sean