[Smaug] Smaug] Computer Disposal

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:44:27 PST 2007

Well, if it's unplugged it's probably safe to work with. On the other hand,
Radio Shack and some other outfits do sell generic laptop power
supplies for less than half the typical price of the exact replacement
from the computer maker.

Often problems that seem to be the power adapter are connector
problems INSIDE the laptop - that's what was wrong in my case -
the connecter was coming unsoldered from the motherboard.

Peter