[Smaug] Smaug] Computer Disposal

Sean Kellogg skellogg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:51:20 PST 2007

I think that's a perfectly fair comment, and I certainly attempt to embrace
the philosophy whenever possible.  The problem with my current situation is
that it involves the power adapter and electricity scares the begeebees out
of me.  I've resolder capacitors on a motherboard, twice, in an effort to
keep the thing going for the past four years.  But once you get past the
adapter and into the land of a 120 voltage...  this kid leaves it to the
professionals.

-Sean

[1] http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=begeebees

--
Sean Kellogg
c: 831.818.6940    e: skellogg at gmail.com
w: http://blog.probonogeek.org/

So, let go
 ...Jump in
  ...Oh well, what you waiting for?
   ...it's all right
    ...'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown