[Smaug] Computer Disposal

Peter Belew abcruzww at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:44:18 PST 2007

Grey Bears is a good choice, the proceeds go to a good cause - like
meals for elderly people. Also they recycle paper, cardboard, and so on,
and run a thrift shop.

Dave's Computers at 181 Walnut, across a small parking lot from the
Social Security office, does some recycling.

I think I did see a recycling bin at an OPERS entrance by the swimming pool at
UCSC, I'm not sure. Anyhow the campus is big on recycling such things,
like batteries too.

(ON the latter subject, note that recycled batteries generally should be
put in a special bag, depending on your garbage company.)

Peter