[Smaug] Computer Disposal

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 14:28:59 PST 2007

A pointer to the following was the next thing in my
mailbox after Anthony's question:

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/technology/11174386/detail.html?treets=mty&tml=mty_digs&ts=T&tmi=mty_digs_1_03150203052007

It sounds like you already got some good info but if you need more,
there is a pointer to a page with all sorts of stuff in it, it looks
like...

meg