[Smaug] santa cruz SIGs ?

Christian Paasche cpaasche at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:53:57 PST 2007

Hi,

I'd love to see SIGs or subgroups.  I was hot to get a HoneyNet node up or
at least move in that direction but found it difficult to herd slugs or get
people interested.  So I just attend the general meetings.

My personal interests are networking, network security & generally getting
to know Linux inside & out.  The group has helped in getting to know Linux
but I haven't seen any interest in pursuing co-ordinated projects so far.

Christian