[Smaug] Linux

Joel Palmtag joel.palmtag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:44:56 PST 2007

You really can do some amazing things with smb.conf, including active
directory integration etc.  There are some good primers on samba.org if
I recall, but none so well laid out as a quick google reveals:
http://web.mit.edu/rhel-doc/4/RH-DOCS/rhel-rg-en-4/s1-samba-servers.html

Although written in a RHEL centric mindset, the smb.conf examples and
explanations are both thorough and pretty accurate at a glance.