[Smaug] [SVWUX] Meeting minutes for September 2006

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 11 16:19:25 PDT 2006

[Snipping most recipients:]

Quoting Peter Belew (abcruzww at gmail.com):

> Why is this being cross-posted on SMAUG? This seems to be a thread
> speciific to svwux.

/me is grateful for you giving the posters in question a gentle
reminder.

To explain, the _first_ post was probably by someone on both mailing
lists, who cross-posted on the theory that mention of a Santa Cruz tech.
event would be of interest on Smaug.  Subsquent follow-ups were by
people with subscriptions to the svwux mailing list only; those were
held for listadmin approval.  I mass-approved them because, well, they
_might_ be of interest here, and I didn't want to be mean about it.

Personally, I try to avoid cross-posting between mailing lists for a lot
of reasons including making work for listadmins.  ;->