[Smaug] [SVWUX] Meeting minutes for September 2006

Sean Lazar knife at toaster.net
Sun Sep 10 22:48:37 PDT 2006

What would be great is a unit that could be taken to meetings that has a
cellular data card and a wifi card. I have seen such setups and current
linux software supports this. I have many soekris net4521s (router with
two PCMCIA card slots) and wireless cards. This can solve the problem of
internet connectivity. The drawback is that it has to be in a location
with cell tower access. I am willing to help out if needed.