[Smaug] Tiny's is closed

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 17 11:56:38 PDT 2006

I wrote:

[The Ugly Mug:]

> Does it seem like a workable locale?  Let me know, so I can update
> Drupal  -- or you could just login and have at it.

Nobody answered my question -- and Smaug's Web page still claims the
group meets at Tiny's, which seems a really bad idea.

I could fix that by just proclaiming ex-cathedra that the group meets,
say, 3rd Tuesdays at Ugly Mug, but it would be really a lot better if
someone local to Santa Cruz, preferably someone likely to attend most of
the time, would settle the question, instead.  (I can help with the Web
stuff, if needed.)