[Smaug] Tiny's New Hours

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 30 09:58:25 PDT 2006

Quoting Christian Paasche (cpaasche at hotmail.com):

> I'd love to see the group organize a bit & do some projects, either to
> practice or gain skills.  It's one thing set something up via a howto once
> (& it just runs) or learn in class or via a book.  It's another thing to use
> it on an ongoing basis.  I believe I would definitely benefit from a group
> that decides to tackle a few projects going forward.  It'd be nice to hook
> up with a few like-minded people here in SC.

One of the nice things about the fact that Smaug has a wiki is that you
can dig right in and carve out some Web space to organise and track
such efforts.  Please do!

Rick Moen                 "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."
rick at linuxmafia.com                                   -- Elizabeth Tudor